:: 2D, 3D and the latest HD ::

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Smoking? Not for me (manglish)


These are the reasons why I don’t smoke.

1-      It is HARAM

For me, this reason is concrete enough for us not to smoke. As what as we vow in our prayers everyday that we live only for AllAh, so there is no reason for us to do so.

2-      It will kill me.


Allah SWT said in Surah Al-Baqarah: 195 that, “… and do not throw yourselves into destruction…” Obviously, smoking will damage my health by damaging my organs. Our respiration will be distracted as the smoke that consists of carbon monoxide n etc are easily taken by our hemoglobin compared to oxygen into our red blood cells. This is what I've learnt from Science form 3.

3-      It will kill ppl around me.

I realize the intention of our Gov making respiration as a topic in the Science subject is to PREVENT our young generation from committing suicide by smoking. (Is smoking similar to commit suidice? For me, yes. I’m ready to debate on this..) I juz wonder why my friends who ‘learnt’ the same topic, in the same class, still dare to smoke. And I am getting puzzled when they said they want to be a doctor to heal ppl when they are killing them.

We will engulf with those we love as frequent as we could rite? Thus, if I smoke, no doubt, I will kill those who I love most. I am deserved to be punished under akta 302, kanun keseksaan that leads to the hang-to- death mandatory punishment.  

4-      I hate the smells.

Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda : Sesiapa yang memakan bawang putih dan bawang merah, maka
jauhilah daripada kami dan masjid dan tinggallah di rumah. Ini kerana, para malaikat terganggu
dengan perkara yang menyebabkan manusia rasa terganggu. (Riwayat Bukhari dan Muslim)


Tell me how many ppl who smoke before performing their prayers in the mosque??

5-       I’ll waste my money.

Juz imagine, a packet of 20 cigarettes = rm 10. And lets say I starts smoking since I was 15. Too early..? ok then, 18 juz after completing my spm.  And I smoke a packet a day. So, lets see the calculation below if I want to live until 58.
A day = rm 10.
A year = 365 days minus fasting month = 335 days
If I smoke for 40 years = I will spend (335 x 40 x rm10 )= rm 134,000.

And that sum is sufficient enough even extra about rm 40,000 to buy a Toyota vios sportivo that I aim to!!



OR I can build a nice house for my future family in the future…





These ARE possible IF.. I don’t start smoking from now. 

How about SISHA?


Hmm.. For me it is juz like the same as smoking as it use the same method to satisfy its smokers. Sisha is new, and smoking was new too. From drugs > cigarette > shisha > d > f > and the evolution will be continued.

me, prefer not to try all (anymore), at all.Tq.

7 comments:

SYAZWANI SAJIRI WAN said...

great!!
ak ske part vios tue~haha. . .

mademoiselle tq said...

setuju dengan reason "it will kill people around me"!!

tension tul bila orang merokok dan x hiraukan ape perasaan orang lain yg duduk berdekatan. mau je aku beli topeng gas yg mcm dlm star wars tu, pakai depan diorang time diorang merokok.

howmyneuronswork said...

kan ada iklan rokok skrg yg saying " say no to smoke..." tp the big prob is... the smokers yg x terima... depa kata itu hak aku... so nak wat camna... haish!!

xdak org nak tya y aku tulis pasal ni? haha~

mademoiselle tq said...

haha.. sama ar, abg aku yg merokok tu pn ckp bnde yg sama, hak diorang konon..

meh nk tnya, apsal hg tulis post psl rokok ni? haha

anak pak man said...

awat this topic weh?

baru dok pkiaq nak start smoking.. hehe

mademoiselle tq said...

sapa nak start smoking? anwar? hehe

howmyneuronswork said...

hmm... aku tulis coz aku dah tgk kesan2 rokok ni pada mereka yg rapat dgn aku... huhu...

aku tulis ni supaya aku dpt kuatkan semangat dan tidak turut terjebak...
doakan aku k.. =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...