:: 2D, 3D and the latest HD ::

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

abis exam~

First and foremost, I would like to apologise to all for the inconsistency of updating my blog. No other reason, just bad time management, that’s all… sorry…
For this post, actually, I have written it on the last day of my examination. But, due to laziness, tak ter-update plak… tp dah alang-alang tulis, kena update jugak rr kan? heehe~

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

We had done our part, to learn and do as best as we can in both papers, English Language Teaching and Pedagogy. Though my final exam consists of two papers only, it might be the hardest ever examination for us.

Pedagogy…

DATE : NOVEMBER 1, 2010

VENUE : BILIK PERSIDANGAN

I am very dissatisfied with the time allocated for this paper. We need to answer 5 structures and 2 essays just in 2 hours? Tak sempat laa… x puas hati betol! When the pengawas peperiksaan announced, “you have another 30 minutes left…” Si anware hadi could make that “hissing” sound that made me feel so jealous of him. He must be at a very good position until he could think of making that sound at that moment! Envious betul! Huhu…

Next, I have been informed by my friends that the OZ’s marking scheme is not focusing on the quantity of our points but it is marked as an essay. I wish I know that info earlier so that I could do something with my writing skills. The essay questions were not as easy as I hoped, so I used the best oil to “goreng” the ideas…  :P

The best quotation for LL paper :

“This is the first time I could not sleep in examination.”



English Language Teaching…

DATE : NOVEMBER 2, 2010

VENUE : BLOK AKADEMIK

It was the last examination day. And at 5.05 pm, my friends and I stepped out from the examination room with undefined feelings. Everyone was busy comforting themselves. However, everyone was more cheerful than yesterday. Maybe because everybody was so excited to go back already, so we should not to think about the result yet. Just think about how we should feel when we meet with our friends.

On my part, I don’t know why I felt ELT paper was harder than LL paper.
However, I noticed that that girl could manage her time to sleep when I still struggling with the last essay…
 *envious!!!*

# looking forward for the result...  Hopefully, all of us could pass the examination…=)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...